Hey Everyone!
After a few requests, I finally got up and running with my blog. I hope everyone is happy! This is the most efficient way to communicate with people at the time that they want, wherever they want.
I have been in London for a week now, but I can sum up quickly what I have seen and done! (for those who don't know) Our professors have arranged for many field trips and I am so grateful to them for these opportunities. We are getting to see so much in so little time.
-Have had 4 days now of amazing weather (hot and sunny) Who would have thought?
-Attended Westminister Abbey church service with boys choir (no music, just voices-it was incredible)
-Saw the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace
-Went to the Imperial War Museum and also toured the Holocaust Museum
-Went to Salisbury, Stonehenge (the old ancient circle of stones), and Bath (to see the Roman bathing pools)
-Shopping
-Ate at a VERY local and old pub called Ye Chesire Cheese (we went down a few floors into a basement where locals hung out with very good food--mac n cheese is what I had of course :)
-I have attended classes every day. My schedule is 1st period (Advertising) from 9-10:30 and 2nd period (History of Freedom of Speech) from 10:45-12:15. Each afternoon, we have off or go out on a field trip.
-All of our weekends are for traveling (next weekend we are going to tour Scotland!)
All for now. I have so many pictures and will try to post them soon. There are some really good ones.
Love to everyone,
Lauren
After a few requests, I finally got up and running with my blog. I hope everyone is happy! This is the most efficient way to communicate with people at the time that they want, wherever they want.
I have been in London for a week now, but I can sum up quickly what I have seen and done! (for those who don't know) Our professors have arranged for many field trips and I am so grateful to them for these opportunities. We are getting to see so much in so little time.
-Have had 4 days now of amazing weather (hot and sunny) Who would have thought?
-Attended Westminister Abbey church service with boys choir (no music, just voices-it was incredible)
-Saw the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace
-Went to the Imperial War Museum and also toured the Holocaust Museum
-Went to Salisbury, Stonehenge (the old ancient circle of stones), and Bath (to see the Roman bathing pools)
-Shopping
-Ate at a VERY local and old pub called Ye Chesire Cheese (we went down a few floors into a basement where locals hung out with very good food--mac n cheese is what I had of course :)
-I have attended classes every day. My schedule is 1st period (Advertising) from 9-10:30 and 2nd period (History of Freedom of Speech) from 10:45-12:15. Each afternoon, we have off or go out on a field trip.
-All of our weekends are for traveling (next weekend we are going to tour Scotland!)
All for now. I have so many pictures and will try to post them soon. There are some really good ones.
Love to everyone,
Lauren
Keep 'em coming, Lauren! Great to hear from you and would love to see those pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers,
Mom